- At the weekend (Friday-Saturday) and over public holidays (and single days between public holidays and weekends) the minimum stay is two nights
- Pets are not allowed
- All rooms are non-smoking
- Check-in from 1 pm - Check-out until 11 am
- Payment: preferably by cash or credit card
- All extras subject to approval (cot etc.)
Plan your visit to Bruges
The Number 11 team will make every effort to ensure that your visit to Bruges is unforgettable! Feel free to ask us for practical information – we’ll be happy to help. All you need to do after you've booked your room, is… enjoy!
A few practical points
There are 2 public underground city carpark , just 2 minutes walk distance from the Number 11.
No reservation is needed.
“Pandreitje” , Gevangenisstraat 10 (charge 14,4€/day)
"Alphaparking" , Predikherenrei 4A (charge €12 per day).
Bruges is a particularly bicycle-friendly city, which is why cycling is the method of choice for exploring Bruges and its surroundings.
General information about Bruges: www.visitbruges.be/en